Benefits of Signing
Benefits of Baby Signing
Reasons For Using Sign Language With Babies and Toddlers
- Research shows that signing stimulates the child's brain development and increases IQ levels by an average of 12 points!
- Signing eliminates most frustration and crying because the child can express what his/her needs are.
- Signing gives you a window into your child's mind and personality because abstract thought may be expressed.
- Signing improves parent - child bonding, trust and communication. The child has increased self confidence and self esteem.
- Signing accelerates the onset of verbal speech.
- Signing provides life-long educational enhancement. Signing children are more interested in books and exhibit higher achievement in school work as the years progress.